PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.30.2013

Dress Form Decor

I love the idea of using fashion or jewelry as decor, and what better way to display (and have the option to change it up) than with a dress form? They even look good unadorned...totally sculptural and reminiscent of a PG nude bust, no?
The Things That Matter by Nate Berkus via The Glamorai
Kat Tanita via Glitter Guide
The Things that Matter by Nate Berkus via The Glamourai
Mark and Sally Bailey via Apartment Therapy
via Rue Mag
A whole lot of gorgeous, in my opinion! Do any of you have one?
Photobucket

9 comments:

Live-Style20 said...[Reply]

cute!!

new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...[Reply]

Love dress forms! I'm definitely using one for my dressing room project! :) xoxo

Hannah said...[Reply]

I would LOVE to have one of these not just for decor purposes but for functionality! How fun to be able to see your outfit on a figure before you wear it.

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

Kristen said...[Reply]

I have one and I love it! It's come with me from my first apartment til now.

Sara said...[Reply]

I have been searching for a dress form for the LONGEST time! I think they are so nice! these photos are very inspiring! I hope I find one soon! keep up the great work on your blog!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...[Reply]

Cool idea! I love the first image with the black, white and gold accents!

Corbin
decor-eat

Lesley Metcalfe said...[Reply]

I love them, such an interesting piece to add to a room. I have a mini tabletop one in black and white and it looks good with or without jewellery on it.

Thanks for sharing the pic of Kat Tanita's office nook, I love it! I'm re-doing my home office and haven't come across many inspiring images, so thank you for this.

Albertina M. Cisneros said...[Reply]

I don't! but love the look. Not sure I would have one in my house exposed....but would love one for me in my dream walk-in closet!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...[Reply]

I'd love to have one!